Luxurious living defines the experience of living as DSR Reganti. Spread over 1.75 acres, this impressive project had been built over two separate phases.
|Project Name||DSR REGANTI PROJECT|
|Promoter||DSR Builders & Developers|
|Total Land Area||1.75 Acres|
|Total Super Built up Area||3,10,000 sft|
|Total No.of units||90 (All 4 BHK)|
|Land Mark closed by||Westin Five star Hotel, Raheja, Pride honda, (Madhapur)|
|Area of 4BHK||3000 sft to 3500 sft|
|Project Handover Date||December, 2016 (Tentative)|
|Structure Details||Residential Block – 2 Cellars + Ground + 14 Floors Club House Block – 2 Cellars + Ground + 4 Floors|
* All facilities subject to space availability in Club House
Genesis Planners is a leading architecture firm based in Hyderabad, India. Across its 23 years, Genesis has designed several landmark projects, showcasing its talent to deliver. Genesis brings home a blend of international aesthetics and experience, combined with local hues.
SGS is Geneva, Switzerland-based company which is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 75,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,500 offices and laboratories around the world.
Naveen Associates is a landscape architecture consulting firm established in 1999 by Naveen Panuganti, a Post Graduate in Landscape Architecture from the prestigious School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, after obtaining valuable experience in top landscape consultancy firms in India – where he worked on urban landscape projects, large industrial complexes, institutional campuses, hotels and resorts, large housing projects, farmhouses and residences, he started his design firm in Hyderabad.
Synergy Infra Consultants was established in 1995 as Electrical Consultants by a team of enthusiastic and experienced Engineers and has grown into a complete MEP( Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) Consultancy Organization with a special focus on Energy Conservation, Green Business, Automation and Water Conservation Systems, Harvesting/Treatment Studies
|R.C.C. FRAMED STRUCTURE||R.C.C. framed structure to withstand Wind & Seismic Loads.|
|SUPER STRUCTURE||8″ thick AAC bricks for external walls and 4″ thick AAC bricks for internal walls.|
|INTERNAL||2 coats of plastering in CM for walls.|
|EXTERNAL||2 coats of plastering in CM for External walls.|
|PARKING AREA||1 coat of plastering in CM for Columns and Beams.|
- MAIN DOOR – Teak Door Frame & Designer Veneered Shutter of 7’6” height with reputed hardware fittings with both sides melamine polish finishing INTERNAL DOORS: Teak wood frame of 7’6”’ height & flush shutters with both sides veneer and polishing with standard hardware fittings
- FRENCH DOORS – UPVC door frames with tinted glass panelled shutters standard hardware of reputed make with provision for Mosquito Mesh
- WINDOWS – UPVC Window system with tinted Glass and M.S. grill with provision for Mosquito Mesh
- EXTERNAL – Textured finish with 2 coats of Exterior Emulsion paint of reputed make as per the elevation
- INTERNAL – Smooth putty finish with 2 Coats of premium Acrylic emulsion paint of reputed make over a coat of primer
- SIT OUT / DECK – Weatherproof paint over the external putty finish at utility/sit out
- PARKING AREA – Waterproof cement paint over a base coat of primer
- LIVING & DINING & DRAWING – Premium vitrified Marble finish tiles of 1000X1000mm With 4” wide skirting
- MASTER BEDROOM – Premium vitrified tiles of 800X800mm With 4” wide skirting
- BEDROOM & KITCHEN – Premium vitrified tiles of 800X800mm with 4” wide skirting
- BATHROOMS – Acid Resistant, Anti-skid Vitrified tiles – of reputed make
- CORRIDORS – In combination of Double charged Vitrified Tiles, Marble & Granite as per architect design
- LIVING BALCONIES – Premium vitrified tiles of reputed make with matt finish
- STAIRCASE – As per architect design
- DADOOING – IN KITCHEN Glazed Ceramic Tiles dado up to 2’-0′ height above kitchen platform of reputed make
- BATHROOMS – Vitrified tile dado of reputed make-up to ceiling height
- UTILITIES – Vitrified tile of reputed make-up to balcony height.
- SERVANT ROOM – Ceramic Tiles
- SERVANT BATHROOM – Anti-skid Tiles
- Granite Platform and Stainless Steel Sink with drainboard
- Separate municipal water tap (Manjeera) and Borewell water through softener plant
- Provision for fixing of water purifier, exhaust fan & chimney
- Provision for Modular Kitchen
Provision for Dish Washer, Washing Machine and Wet Area for washing utensils etc
- Counter Top with Hot and Cold water mixer
- Wall mounted EWC
- Single lever diverter with a shower of reputed make
- Provision for Geysers in all Bathrooms
- All C.P. fittings of reputed make
- Provision for mirror above the wash basin
- Concealed Copper Wiring of best brands
- Power outlets for Air Conditioners in the living, drawing, and all bedrooms
- Power outlets for geysers and exhaust fans in all bathrooms
- Power plugs for a chimney, refrigerator, microwave, oven, mixer/grinder and aqua water in the kitchen. Washing machine and dishwasher in Utility Area
- 3-phase supply for each unit and individual Meter Board
- Miniature Circuit breakers (MCB) for each distribution board of the best brands
- Elegant designer Modular Electrical switches
- Plug pins for TV & Audio in Living and All bedrooms
- Telephone point in all Bedrooms, Living room and Drawing room
- Intercom facilities connecting to all the Units and Security
Provision for Cable Connection in all Bedrooms and Living Room
Internet provision in each flat in Master Bed Room and Wi-Fi internet at the clubhouse
Video door phone will be provided for each flat
- 3 No’s of 8 passenger capacity lifts and 1 No of service lift of V3F for energy efficiency will be provided of reputed make (Total 4 No.)
- Intelligent Grouping between passenger lifts
- Fully Treated Water made available through an exclusive water softening and purification plant of reputed make
- A Sewage Treatment plant of adequate capacity as per norms will be provided inside the project. Treated sewage water will be used for Flushing and Landscaping
Provision for a Car Wash facility at the cellar parking area
100% D.G Set backup including Air Conditioners
Each Apartment will have 2 Car parks and parking will be on 2 Levels, one each in cellar 1 and cellar 2 (Mandatory)
Access and non-slippery ramps at all entrances shall be provided for physically challenged, appropriately designed preferred car park, uniformity in floor level, and visual warning signages
- Sophisticated round-the-clock security system
- Video phone facility at the main door
- Intercom between the security and all flats
- Solar power fencing around the compound
- Identity cards for servants
- Boom barriers at the entry for vehicles with mechanical operation
- Lobby cameras at the entry to access visitor vehicles
- CC camera’s at the driveway, reception, and lobby
Entire parking is well designed to suit the number of car parks with parking signages
Fire Systems will be provided as per the fire department norms
Provision for the supply of gas from centralized Gas Bank to all individual flats in the kitchen with Gas Meters
Provision for Air conditioning for living, drawing and all bedrooms with proper Copper Conducting, Power Supply and Proper Drainage Outlet
Garbage collecting rooms will be provided for every floor level and centrally collected for better disposal. Separate bins to collect Dry waste (Paper, Plastic, glass and metals), e-waste (Batteries, lamps) Wet waste (Organic) will be provided at the main garbage collecting point
Landscaping in the setback areas wherever feasible and tot-lot areas with esthetically designed landscape
Pneumatic pumps will be used to supply treated water to individual flats
Light posts with lamp fittings, at setback and Landscaping areas and lights in staircase & corridor areas
A compound wall shall be constructed all around the plot with Solar Fencing
Under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, Non-resident Indian are:
- Indian citizen who stays in India less than 182 days during the preceding financial year. OR
- Indian citizen who goes out of India or who stays abroad for employment or carrying on business or on vocation or for any other purposes, in circumstances indicating an uncertain period of stay abroad, OR
- Government servants deputed abroad on assignment or posted to their offices including Indian Diplomatic Missions abroad, OR
- Indian citizen working abroad on assignment with foreign government regional/international Agencies like the UNO, WHO, IMF, World Bank etc.
As per FEM (Acquisition & Transfer of Immovable Property in India) Regulations, 2000 a Person of Indian Origin means a citizen of any country (other than Pakistan or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka or Afganistan or China or Iran or Nepal or Bhutan).
- He at any time held an Indian passport.
- He or either of his parents or any of his grand-parents was a citizen of India by virtue of Constitution or India or Citizenship Act, 1955
|A. NON-RESIDENT (ORDINARY) ACCOUNT|
|Who can open and how?|
|An existing bank account of an Indian national going abroad and becoming a Non-Resident Indian is automatically designated as Non-Resident (Ordinary) account (NRO). An nri can also open such ordinary accounts even by making remittances from abroad or by transfer from an existing Non-Resident account in India in his own name. Such accounts can also be opened by Overseas Corporate Bodies (OCBs). NRO account can be opened, while a nri is on a visit to India or simply by making remittances from abroad. NRO accounts can be in the sole name of an nri or in joining names of more than one nri or in joint names with any of the close relatives in India. In other types of joint accounts, prior permission of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is required.|
|What type of accounts can be opened?|
|NRO account can be in the categories of current, saving, and term deposit accounts.|
|What types of transactions are permitted?|
|All types of transactions of deposits and withdrawals to and from NRO account are normally permitted. However, the RBI has prescribed certain transactions required to be reported to RBI in prescribed forms.|
|Can the funds be repatriated?|
|Repatriation is subject to RBI approvals however, the funds can be freely withdrawn from the local disbursement without RBI approval.|
|Is interest earned exempt from tax?|
|The interest of deposits in nri accounts and balances standing to the credit of such accounts are not exempted from Income Tax.|
|B. NON-RESIDENT (EXTERNAL) ACCOUNT (NRE)|
|Who can open and how?|
|nri as well as OCBs are permitted to open NRE account. NRE accounts can be opened by depositing foreign currency alongwith the account application form i.e. account opening form may be signed by nri abroad and the signature of nri may be verified by bank abroad or by Indian embassy or by Notary Public Officials abroad. NRE account can be opened during the visit to India by tendering foreign currency traveller’s cheques or foreign currency notes.|
|What type of accounts can be opened?|
|All types or account i.e. current, saving and term deposit can be opened under NRE accounts scheme. NRE accounts can be opened in single or joint name. However, in case or account opened in joint name, all the joint holders should be resident of external group countries.|
|Can the funds be repatriated?|
|The entire credit balance can be repatriated outside India at any time without any reference to RBI. At the time of repatriation, the amount to be repatriated is converted into the designated foreign currency at the prevailing market rate of exchange. NRE account offers all the facilities of the NRO account plus complete repatriation without informing the Reserve Bank.|
|C. FOREIGN CURRENCY NON-RESIDENT ACCOUNT (BANK) (FCNR (B))|
|Who can open and how?|
|Both Non-Resident Indians, and OCBs are eligible to open FCNR (B) accounts. nri and OCBs resident in bilateral group of countries cannot open FCNR accounts without RBI approval. FCNR (B) accounts are permitted in the following currencies.|
|What type of accounts can be opened?|
|FCNR (B) account is permitted in the form of fixed deposits for a maximum period of 3 years. Current and Saving accounts are not available under this scheme.|
|nri are permitted to acquire immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or farm houses.|
|PIO resident outside India, are permitted:|
|Any non-resident person, who has established in India a branch, office or other place of business (excluding a liaison office) for carrying on in India any activity, in accordance with FEM (Establishment in India of Branch or office or other Place of Business) Regulations, 2000, may acquire any immovable property shall furnish a declaration in Form IPI to the Reserve Bank of India within 90 days from the date of acquisition.|
- Non-resident Indians are permitted to transfer any immovable property in India to a resident person, and any immovable property other than agricultural or plantation property or farmhouse, to a non-resident Indian or person of Indian origin.
- Persons of Indian origin are permitted to transfer any immovable property in India other than agricultural land / farm house / plantation property, by way of sale to a resident person; any agricultural land / farm house / plantation property in India, by way of gift or sale to resident person who is a citizen of India; and any residential or commercial property in India; by way of gift to a resident person or nri / PIO.
- Any Non-Resident person who has acquired any immovable property in India, for establishing or for the purpose of a branch, office or other place of business (excluding a liaison office) , is permitted to transfer such property by way of mortgage to a authorised dealer as a security for any borrowing.
The sale proceeds of an immovable property in India can be repatriated if following conditions are fulfilled:
- The immovable property was acquired by the seller in accordance with the law of foreign exchange in force at the time of acquisition;
- The amount to be repatriated does not exceed the amount paid for acquisition of the immovable property in foreign exchange received through normal banking channels or out of funds held in FCNR A/c, or the foreign exchange equivalent, as on the date of payment, where the amount paid of out of NRE A/c.
- In case of residential property, the repatriation of sale proceeds restricted to not more than two such properties.
- In case a non-resident person acquired an immovable property in India when he was resident or inherited it from a resident person, repatriation of sale proceeds of such property shall be allowed only with the permission of Reserve Bank. Similar restriction shall apply in case of successor of the aforesaid persons.
- No permission is required for renting / transfer or gift of property so long as there is no repatriation of proceeds.
(The condition for non-repatriation of sale proceeds for a period of three years has now deleted by RBI circular dt. 1.11.2002)
|Yes Authorised dealers and hosing financial institutions in India approved by the National Hosing Banks may grant housing loans to nris/PIOs for acquisition of immovable property in India subject to the following condition:|
|Typically the security for the loan is first mortgage of the property to be financed, normally by way of deposit of title deeds and / or such other collateral security as may be necessary.|
|In additional interim security may be required, if the property is under construction. Collateral or interim security could be in the form of assignment of life insurance policies, surrender value of which is at least equal to the loan amount, pledge of shares other investments.|
Yes, normally it is desirable to appoint a Power of Attorney in India to represent you in dealings in India. The power of Attorney should be executed as per drafts provided by the housing finance company. The power of Attorney can be given to any person of your choice in India.
The RBI has granted general permission to nri’s and foreign citizens of India origin, to let out their residential properties. However, there are restrictions on the repatriation of the rental income earned from such letting out the property. The rental income is on a non-repatriation basis. Thus funds (rental income) can be credited to the NRO Account/ Residential Account in India.